Friday 18 January 2013

Well where to start, my name I suppose. 

My name is Scarlett and I am a writer currently in the process of completing my very first book. 

The book is an erotic paranormal romance introducing a whole new world on the planet Syros. This planet has Werewolves, Dragons, Dragon Riders, Magic and much, much more.

The heroine of this book is Alexandria (Alex to you) and she has auburn hair and blue eyes (just like me!) and lives on the planet Earth, that is until she is kidnapped and taken to this whole new world of mythical, sexy characters where she has amazing adventures and many erotic and life changing adventures too.

I will also be adding my own personal recommendations of books and Blog sites for my friends who visit me here to follow

So please keep visiting and I hope I can provide with an entertaining and provocative time

2 comments:

  1. Hi Scarlett,

    Welcome to the Blogosphere!

    I've signed up for your "follow by e-mail" and look forward to reading more.

    Best,

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you kindly John, one of many visits I hope

    ReplyDelete

★.•**•.★ NEW RELEASE ALERT ★.•**•.★ Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE!

★.•**•.★  NEW RELEASE ALERT  ★.•**•.★  Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE! Series: The Crown Duet, Book 2 G...