Monday 21 January 2013

Title for first book

Hi all

Hope you all had a good week-end - I know I did.

Once again it is snowing here in England and getting deeper by the minute too. We Brits aren't very good at unusual - any snow, wrong leaves on the railway lines! etc. We tend to go to "Hell in a handcart" here, especially when presented with a different situation or "unusual" weather. That is  unusual to us as we are quite accustomed to rain here, funnily enough. So there will probably be no food in the shops later today!

It is open to change but I think I have finally decided on a title for my first series of books, and especially the first book whoop whoop big round of applause please.

The series will entitled  Dragon Queen and the title of the first book is currently The Prophecy Unfolds (Dragon Queen) ,as usual criticism is welcome and invited.

Without criticism  no one would improve, particularly if it is constructive criticism. So step up to the plate and give me your valued opinions. I promise to listen to you.


Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. 
Winston Churchill 

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/winstonchu103863.html#8DyfOvkeczRd0PqE.99 


I will also offer the first chapter of my book for your perusal once it is edited and  proofread but please be patient for now. Meanwhile I will soon begin to post some quotes from the book to give an indication of the quality of writing to expect. I hope you will enjoy then just as much as I did writing them.

The book that I am reading at the moment, and will share my thoughts on and review, is The Train of Arousal by James Lusarde and might I add that  this gentleman is an extremely talented wordsmith.

The narrative is so detailed and his use of imagery is superb so expect a good review.

James also has a website
 


but remember this website is for adults only, I think you will find it intriguing, I know I did.

Here's hoping you all have a great day and I will be here again some time tomorrow to provide any updates and reviews that are available then.

See you all soon and be good (if you can't be good then be careful)

Bye for now.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

★.•**•.★ NEW RELEASE ALERT ★.•**•.★ Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE!

★.•**•.★  NEW RELEASE ALERT  ★.•**•.★  Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE! Series: The Crown Duet, Book 2 G...