Tuesday 13 February 2018

💋💓💋 How about a Valentine's Day treat? P.S. Bartlett FREE! Kindle books 💋💓💋


Extra Extra! P.S. Bartlett announces your chance to get all of these Kindle books, absolutely FREE!

"I am so excited to finally have all of my novels available on audio book this year! Let's run a free Kindle promotion to celebrate!"

How about a Valentine's Day treat?

From February 12th - 16th, 2018, you can get every single one of my books #FREE on #KINDLE!

Celebrate Valentines day with some wonderful Historical Fiction and Romance! There's also plenty of Action, Adventure, and Pirates too!
Free Books on kindle

Go get your free books! This deal only lasts until Friday February 16, 2018!



Now, to sweeten the pot just a little bit more, I'm also giving away some free copies of my audio books! See below for how you can get a free audio book!
Yep! It's true! I love Valentine's Day!
As an indie author, what good is writing all of these books if I can't get them into the hands (and ears) of readers? What better way to encourage readers to take a chance on my work? If I'm not willing to do whatever is necessary to find wonderful readers, then why have spent thousands of hours writing my stories? "Stories are just strings of words unless someone reads them." P.S. Bartlett

Here it is!

There are two ways to enter to win a free audiobook:
  1. Share this blog post! You have to tag me whether you share this on Twitter or Facebook or reblog my post so I know who you are.
  2. Download your free Kindle copy and email me the receipt at authorpsbartlett@aol.com.
At the end of the FREE promotion, I'll do a random drawing and notify the winners on Sunday .

Happy Reading!



Go grab them now

What are you waiting for? 

Love n stuff

Scarlett

xXx







No comments:

Post a Comment

★.•**•.★ NEW RELEASE ALERT ★.•**•.★ Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE!

★.•**•.★  NEW RELEASE ALERT  ★.•**•.★  Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE! Series: The Crown Duet, Book 2 G...