Saturday 16 February 2019

πŸ’ž πŸ’‹ πŸ’– Trickster’s Hunt (Three Tricksters Book 1) Book 2 due for release in March πŸ’– πŸ’‹ πŸ’ž



Three Tricksters is a why choose urban fantasy romance trilogy. 





Eat, win, get paid, go home. 


That was the plan. 



I wasn’t looking for guys. 
Okay that’s a lie, it’s been a long six months, but I didn’t expect Silas, Rhett, and Amos to turn up.
I don’t believe that stuff just happens. 



I didn’t believe in genies, either, until the three of them started disappearing and reappearing at will. 



The truth is I wouldn't be here without them. But sometimes you don’t always appreciate what you have while it’s right in front of you with all that bronze skin and hard abs. There’s something uniquely hot about a guy dressed as a Middle Eastern assassin defending you against an Egyptian God. I have three. 



Silas has sworn to protect me. Amos, too. 
Rhett... well he can please his miserable self. But they all think I’m someone important. Someone impossible.
They want to stay close. 



I can see a number of benefits to having them around but do I really want three genies following my every move?




This why choose novel contains strong language and adult themes. 


Universal Amazon link http://bit.ly/2joqFXo




Louise

5.0 out of 5 starsAmazing, loved it.

25 May 2018

Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase

Seriously I loved this so much I have just ordered it in paperback to add to my treasured books collection!

The main character Maia is so easy to love she’s just so down to earth and normal, she’s relatable to in the fact

that most people have had relationship problems before and can get where she’s coming from with how she feels. I think it’s great that she’s lovely and slim yet can put away so much food (I think I envy her!). The Egyptian slant is really interesting and got me intrigued from start to end. The Djinn are awesome I love them all for different reasons (I don’t want to spoil it for you so will leave it at that). I am so excited to read the next instalment of this series I feel like I know the main characters and can picture them. 5 stars is not enough for me.




Book two in the Three Tricksters, Tricksters' Guard, series is available now. 



Love n stuff

Scarlett

xXx








No comments:

Post a Comment

★.•**•.★ NEW RELEASE ALERT ★.•**•.★ Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE!

★.•**•.★  NEW RELEASE ALERT  ★.•**•.★  Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE! Series: The Crown Duet, Book 2 G...