Monday 30 October 2017

πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ BookReviews Book Reviews Book Reviews Book Reviews πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹




Sparks (A Special Agent Novel #1)Sparks by C.P. Mandara
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am a fan of Ms Mandara’s and can’t get enough of her books. Her latest book “Spark”, didn’t disappoint.
How appropriate is that title?
Sparks veritably flew from the pages of my kindle, as I read her latest offering.
It kept me up until the wee small hours, as I simply couldn’t put it down. With a feisty, troubled heroine, and an unpredictable turn of events around each corner. This is a thrilling read
Can’t wait for the next instalment.



Knights Errant (Merely Players, #1)Knights Errant by Ian D. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Paul is a lonely widower, who is also part of a jousting display team. He is approached by not one, but two attractive women and the sparks fly.
Hayley, and Becky are best friendsand the two main female protagonists in this amusing, and sexy little tale.
I found this very refreshing as the story is told from the male protagonists POV.
Can't wait to read the sequel


The Velvet Chair (Velvet Lies #1, The Pony Tales #7)The Velvet Chair by C.P. Mandara
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This isn't the first book I have bought of Ms Mandara and I have to say I am a fan.
I just love her writing style and this book didn't disappoint either.
I loved the first series of "Pony" tales that led to this new series. The scene was set but, once again Ms Mandara throws a twist into the plot.
I hate spoilers but I can say this is one HOT and STEAMY tale of sex, BDSM and Dom/sub. Just my cup of tea.
Can't wait to read the next in the series


Katie's Journey Into SubmissionKatie's Journey Into Submission by Tom Speed
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is an intriguing journey for two people. Katie and Mike, discover about themselves and each other through the Lifestyle, and BDSM.

Definitely, a great read. You feel for the main protagonist - Kate, as she has major family issues to deal with on her journey.

First book I have read by this author but, I will be reading the next instalment soon




This week for our #Midweek #Melee takeover we have Ray L SostreTom Speed & Myself so far. BUT, watch this space for times and authors participating.
The kick off time on Wednesday the 1st of November is 7pm

Be there for some #fun and #frolics
Takeaway slots available for other authors


More reviews very soon

Love n stuff

Scarlett

xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment

★.•**•.★ NEW RELEASE ALERT ★.•**•.★ Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE!

★.•**•.★  NEW RELEASE ALERT  ★.•**•.★  Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE! Series: The Crown Duet, Book 2 G...