Monday 26 September 2016

A New Poet and a Short Story - New Writers to look out for





I thought I would treat you to, not one but two new writers in the literary world

The first is a poet who wishes to remain anonymous.

Some feedback for this gentleman would be amazing though, so fire away.

I am going to call him The Dark Lord for now




STEP INTO THE DARKNESS


Step into the darkness
where another world awaits
one step into darkness
one step beyond the gate
step into the darkness
and set the real you free
the one who hides in daylight
the one you want to be
step into the darkness
feel your senses come alive
where spirit reigns above the flesh
and soars on pale moon skies
a thousand years I've waited
never doubting my belief
one step is all it takes
one step and I'm complete
step into the darkness
embrace the shadows calm your fears
place your hand in mine
i am waiting, i am here....
....step into the darkness.




The Vampire Kiss



The vampires kiss
Welcome warm that first soft kiss
promising rapture,lovers bliss
senses reeling, out of place
mouths exploring,tongues embrace
moving snake like neck and chest
desperate still to taste the rest
where twin proud ivory towers are stood
tipped with blushing scarlet buds
on the scented trail i follow
a velvet nest twixt heavens pillows
speaking softly with no sound
lip to lip on Venus mound
to the peak she pushes hard
a honeyed sip a just reward
hands now grab and pull me up
and tear me from the loving cup
embraced by urgent moans and sighs
eager arms and welcome thighs
steely flesh to strike the blow
piercing deep where juices flow
hip to hip we start the race
slowly first then gaining pace
led on by the thing we seek
striving hard toward the peak
senses burning in the rush
feel it build the final push
face contorts mouth open wide
relishing the final stride
shaking in the final throes
then release the psyche lets go
as heart and mind and soul implode....
....time stands still,a final frame
the heat recedes the fire tamed
and in that frozen picture slide
a swan like neck is magnified
as something stirs beneath the skin
a rhythmic pulsing beating thing
harder now it calls my name
and slowly reignites the flame
what once was human starts to fade
animal instincts re awake
a shadow hunter of the night
ivory knives poised to strike
 icy needles make their mark
as life's blood weeps into the dark
swimming in the scarlet lake
in which we give and we both take
sated now i must return
back to my sleep for days sojourn
contented now in heart and mind
for now you are eternally mine...







Now here is a short story by a new writer, one to look out for 


Ally McLaren


Early Friday evening and here I am again. Same routine, different bar. Relationships and I don't mix, so I'm waiting for my playdate to turn up. It's been a long week and I’m in need of release.
He walks into the bar. It's not his usual, but hell, everyone needs a break from home, so this place is as good as any other. As he walks in he scans the room. A few people are scattered about the place but his eyes land on the woman at the bar, me. Dressed in a black suit and heels with red hair and lips, I look like a business woman out for an after work drink. He takes a stool three down from mine and returns my smile with a nod. My smile widens and I know he can see the hunger in my eyes. I hop off my stool and approach him leisurely. I’m in no rush, I’ve got all night.
So, you’re who they’ve sent me to play with?” My voice is low, forcing him to keep his eyes locked on my mouth as I speak. I can almost hear the voices in his head, arguing about how to respond. But the one that’s saying ‘go for it’ wins the battle. I lean in a little closer, snapping him out of his thoughts. “Well plaything, be good and follow me.”
Walking past him I head toward the doors woman out for an after work drink,you take the stool three down from her and return the smile she offers you with a nod,her smile widens and you swear you see a hunger in her eyes......she pops of stool and walks to you"So...your who they have sent for me to play with"her voice is low and your eyes are fixed on her,you nod ,the voices in you head argue but the one saying go for it wins. Your snapped out of your thoughts by her voice"well plaything be good and follow me".. I know he’s checking me out, how could he not? I’m a masterpiece of the female form. I hear his quiet laughter behind me. I know what he’s thinking, ‘play thing? Yeah right, you’re tiny.’ But still he follows, if only for curiosities sake. Before long, we’re standing in an entrance hall. The place is quiet except for the sound of my heels on the hardwood.
Are you coming, or just admiring the paint work?" Of course he follows. My voice is like a sirens call as I leave a trail of clothes in my wake. As he enters the room he stops dead in his tracks. I’m standing in front of him, black bra, panties, stockings and heels. Oh, and a smile. A very wicked smile. He stays rooted to the spot as his eyes travel from the floor up every curve of my body. I can see his cock swell and push against the zip of his jeans as his lips part to draw breath.
"So, tell me what you’re thinking?” I walk toward him and stop, just far enough away that he can't reach me. “Well? I asked you a question. What are you thinking?" The look on his face says it all. ‘I'm in here.’ I shake my head on a seductive smile. "Strip for me.” His eyes widen at the suggestion, but he doesn't move, he just grins a little as I start to walk around him. "I said Strip.” My tone a little more solid. A bit like the bulge pushing against his zip.
He starts to fumble with his button and zip. A sharp crack fills the air as a sting ignites his butt, just as his jeans hit the floor.
"STRIP!" His clothing is removed in a rush of fear and excited disbelief. I appear in his line of vision, stroking a crop through my fingertips. Its short ribbons hanging from one end and a handle resembling? Well, it resembles what at this moment is standing to attention in front of me. "You liked that didn't you? You want more.” My smile is bright like a kid with a new toy. Standing buck naked in front of me, he really is a sight to behold. "Kneel." Of course, he does. “Now hook your thumbs into my panties and remove them. DO NOT TOUCH ME!" Placing his thumbs outwardly, he carefully pulls down my black lace panties, breathing in sharply as they uncover my freshly shaved pussy. I lift my feet, one at a time, stepping out of the scrap of lace and walk around behind him. He glances around and notices the rooms subtle lighting, which means you can't quite see everything, except the large bed with its posts topped off with elaborate black and gold ties.
"Sit up straight and place your hands on your heels." I stand behind him and place my heeled foot against his back, pushing down. The pressure has him bending forward without me saying a word. I sit on his back, letting him feel the heat of my pussy, but then it's gone as my heels click across the floor, then return. This time I straddle him and let him get a feel of how wet I am. He pulls a breath in. My hands caress his shoulders. Up his neck and back, tenderly, softly. Then swiftly a collar goes round his neck and is fastened with the feel of cold metal brushing his skin as it's pulled through the loop. His breathing is deep and shaking. My heat leaves his back as I come round in front of him.
"Follow.” I walk, and as the chain pulls, he places his palms to floor and follows me towards the bed. The only thing in line his line of vision are my heels. He watches as I slip out of them and disappear from view. He doesn't look up. He knows he’s not allowed. I tug on the collar and he follows it to a standing position. A glance either way reveals the chain is secured to the post. He tries to move, but his neck is padlocked through the chain making it impossible.
I stand to one side, playing with the black and gold ties. I reach for his hand and quicker than a Girl Scout his wrist is bound and is being pulled out to side. I bounce across the bed and repeat the action, bouncing onto my knees in front of him. I look at his face then at his cock. A trickle of cum is already making its way down his shaft. Placing my finger at the base. I drag it upwards, wiping the cum onto my finger. Looking up I place it in my mouth, closing my eyes on a hum of pleasure, hmmmm.
With a beaming smile I crawl from the bed. Within minutes his legs are parted and cuffed to a bar. As I secure the last clip I can't help but sink my teeth in his bum. As I stand I run my nails up his thighs and into the crack of his butt, lightly scrapping the tender hole. You clench.
"Ooh.....never been used." I giggle, before the room goes quiet.
The first he knows of my entrance back into the room is when my hands, warm with oil, smoothly caress his back, filling the air around us with the scent of night Jasmine. My hands make their way lower and I begin to caress his butt in gentle round motions, each time edging closer until he feels the pressure at his entrance. No pushing, just pressure from my thumb. I place two fingers on the sensitive skin between his balls and hole and move in circular movements. I can feel his body tense, unsure whether to enjoy it or fight it. I slow my movements and push my body against his. He begins to relax and a subtle moan escapes his lips. As swiftly as it was there, the sensation is gone and he recognizes the sound of the crop just before it lands.
"Did I say you could make a noise?" He doesn’t respond. "Good. But I think I like your butt cheeks pink." I begin to count. One, crack. No sound. Two, crack. No sound. Three, a harder crack. His head lifts but only on a quiet gasp. My hands caress the marks I've just put upon him, with gentleness. I pull my hand away and bounce into view. The sight of his solid cock has me inspired. Reaching back I pull a black ribbon across my knees and bite my lip......I tie it first around the base of his balls, securely but not too tight, then I begin to separate each ball with a loop of its own. Finally I wrap the ribbon around the base of his cock, which is twitching in my hand. I let go of a giggle and pull the tie tighter until I can see a clear separation of his balls as they turn a dark shade of pink, finishing it off with bow at the base. Sitting back I admire my work as his cock bounces in front of me. I can't help myself and suck the pre cum from the tip. His shoulders slump and I laugh.
"Don't worry baby you'll get to fuck me soon.” I move around onto the bed, standing in front of him. My breasts bouncing in his face. I reach up and with a simple tug, he feels the tension release from his arm. "Kneel for me baby." He does as he’s asked and I tie off the rope and chain accordingly. I shuffle down in front of him, my pussy on the edge of the bed. “Now do as you’re told and I won't use the whip.” He nods his understanding. "I'm so horny, so be a good plaything and drink me dry." I push my pussy forward and he begins to lick eagerly at my wetness. I'm so wet it coats his face. I place my hands on his head and begin to gyrate as he probes my sex, pushing his tongue into me, licking upwards. I can't help but moan, he’s fucking great with his tongue. As it lands on my clit, I release a flow of liquid that he laps at, sucking my clit into his mouth, drinking me dry.
I slump down on the bed. “Wow! I may keep you.” I leave the bed and return a few moments later with a warm cloth and softly wipe his face and pull the damp covers away. "Look at me.” He doesn’t. "Please." He lifts his head and our eyes meet. I can't read him. Most of the guys I get sent just look like they're doing a job. But him? No, he looks like something has just been set free. My gaze travels down, jeez, the others are not built like that either. His cock is thick hard and begging to fucked. I release the bar and rub each of his ankles in turn, then bring his arms down gently and rub them, kissing each inner wrist. With a gentle pull the chain is gone, yet he stays at the foot of the bed. I haven't asked his name, so I lift his chin to look at me. “Come lay on the bed with me.” He climbs up and lays beside me on his back. "Don't Move. I'm trusting you.” He watches as I move down the bed and climb between his thighs. "You look so fucking delish.” I wrap my mouth around the head of his cock and pull it in slowly all the way until it hits the back of my throat, forcing me to swallow. He twitches, so I swallow again then pull back before starting again. My mouth is hot and wet as I devour him. Breaking away I suck his balls into mouth twirling my tongue around them. His body goes ridged, so I suck hard one more time before returning to his side. "I want to feel you inside me.” He positions himself between my thighs and slams into me. The feeling is wonderful. His rhythm is measured and forceful. “Wait! Take me from behind.” I turn on my knees and his hands dig into my hips as once again he slams into me, over and over again and the room fills with the sound of raw love making. I reach down and begin to hit my peak. Releasing the ribbon, he pushes on harder as his release roars through us both.
Collapsing on the bed he lands next to me. We’re both shattered, but I turn my back on him to pull a cover over us. I feel him move.
"Stay.” I ask. He turns back toward me and molds himself to me. We don't sleep, just rest as the time passes. "I really need to shower. Joint me?" I get off the bed and put the shower on. He hasn’t joined me as I step under the water and the heat hits me. The door opens and his hands come around me. Taking the soap, his voice is soft.
"Let me.” I hand him the soap and relax as he works me over, my body becoming aroused again as his cock nudges me, finding its mark between my butt cheeks. I push back slowly and his hand pushes me forward as I brace myself against the wall. He pushes a little and I moan, so he eases himself into me, only stilling when he’s totally embedded in my arse, giving me time to adjust. His hands rest on my hips and he begins to set a pace that has us both gasping for air as he pounds into me. Just before he comes his hand begins to tug and play with my clit. “I'm gonna come. Come with me." His words act like magic as we go over the edge together. Now bed is really calling. Both tired and sated we collapse into bed, wrapped around each other.
As morning comes I wake in the other room. I’d had to change rooms after I was awoken by a raging hard on pressing into my back. After turning over and being greeted by such a glorious sight I had no choice but to straddle him. The feeling of being so completely full as my pussy adjusted to his size, was amazing, but morning sex comes with its own complications. I needed to see and so did he. Neither wanting to break the connection we stayed locked together. Hence the bed change. For once the bed felt too big around me, so I retreated to the shower to freshen up before phoning my contact. After said phone call I stood looking out across the street confused. Whoever that was last night, wasn't from my contact. So who was he? And how do I find him?.

My next blog post will outline the evening part of the Manchester Author Event & Gig 2016


Love n stuff

Scarlett

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

★.•**•.★ NEW RELEASE ALERT ★.•**•.★ Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE!

★.•**•.★  NEW RELEASE ALERT  ★.•**•.★  Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE! Series: The Crown Duet, Book 2 G...