Saturday 13 February 2016

Bound for Passion: Erotic Love Stories... Sale Price 99c 99p FREE with KU




Bound for Passion: Erotic Love Stories 







Available to download for Free with KindleUnlimited

Now on Sale at 99c in US and 99p in UK

From February 14th - 21st









Author Bio:

Although born in Salford I was raised in the Manchester area and still consider myself a Lancashire lass. I have always loved to read and write although I only recently began to write seriously. My first blog post was published in February 2013 and since then I have gone from strength to strength. This has resulted in my being voted as Blogger of the Year 2014 on the site Skelat. http://www.skelat.com/blogger-of-the-... My debut book Bound for Passion was published in late December 2013 and already has numerous 5* reviews, which I am truly proud of I also have a WIP that is due for completion in Jan/Feb 2016. This is an erotic paranormal romance set on a Steampunk world. The working title of which is The Prophecy Unfolds (Dragon Queen) I have authored: 5 books. An excerpt in Tease to Please and a short story in The Look 4 Books Medley of Short Stories, Bound for Passion, A Valentine's Bind and The Prophecy Unfolds ( Dragon Queen)



The Blurb/ Synopsis

When Vivienne sits inconsolable in the hospital chapel, the last encounter she expects is a fervent entanglement with an otherworldly being, as passions increase she learns for the first time in her life the true meaning of out of this world. In the second, Sarah meets a new lover after telling him all her intimate fantasies in an internet chat room. And, the final story concerns the journey a young woman takes, as a Dominant offers to show her the ropes, in exchange for her submission via BDSM. Individually these stories are hot, but together they are sizzling


Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars "Warning sensations over load while reading this book!" lol,

This is an amazing BDSM Romance!. Each story line in these stories are incredible! The characters are awesome! This collection of stories have such a wonderful UK flair to them :) .
Like the First story with Paul and Sarah they meet on the internet and the sparks IGNITE! One amazing weekend of BDSM lead to many more :). Paul and Sarah make such a awesome couple!.
Each story takes you on a BDSM journey like no other! Each and every story will have your girly parts tingling lol.
Scarlett Flame is a fantastic writer and you will find this book to be a 5-star plus book! I look forward to reading more works wrote by Scarlett Flame in the future!



5.0 out of 5 stars Rollin...January 17, 2016

This is the first book I have read by the author. The first stories were sinfully sexy and decadent. However the last story in my opinion had to be the best story in the book. The description of the dom/sub relationship was intense,and highly erotic. If you were ever curious this is the book to read. The dominant was caring and commanding and, the submissive was obliging,obedient and beautiful in her submission. It's a very sexy read.


And one of my favourite and latest reviews after my first proper book signing in Manchester in the UK is below. 






5.0 out of 5 stars HOT HOT HOT9 Feb. 2016
By 

WOW, in need of a fan to cool down, met Scarlett at Manchester, never heard of her before, she is one lovely sassy lady x. Bought this book cos I liked her and I'm glad I did cos it is a fantastic hot read, well done Scarlett x will be reading more of your books xx


Also available as a paperback

This book is an Amazon Bestseller in Paranormal Romance

Love n Stuff

Scarlett

xXx









No comments:

Post a Comment

★.•**•.★ NEW RELEASE ALERT ★.•**•.★ Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE!

★.•**•.★  NEW RELEASE ALERT  ★.•**•.★  Be My Queen by Chelsea McDonald is now LIVE! Series: The Crown Duet, Book 2 G...